damperdoc - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

damperdoc

Featured Replies

I asked for advice from everyone on exploding pulleys so I thought I would follow up with some info. Company known as damperdoc in california will rebuild your damper in 2 days for 90 bucks. A guaranteed used one from a salvage was 70 bucks with the same 35 year old rubber. The guy at damperdoc seems pretty confident of his process and the strength of the rubber. He does engines with a lot more torque then ours and no worrys. He said rpms were not a issue. I'm sending mine off shortly , let you know

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.