Z Wheel Cover Paint Colors? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z Wheel Cover Paint Colors?

Featured Replies

My 18 year old son and I have about 5 complete sets of Z wheel covers that we are currently restoring. We have 3 sets of the older and harder to find Series I or "D" covers and a couple sets of the more common "Z" wheel covers. All 5 of the sets need to be repainted. Does anyone know what the correct paint colors are for each of these?

  • Author

Thanks for all the information & picture Ed! You did a great job on restoring the hubcap! Now that I have the correct color for the newer "Z" cap, I'll need to find out what the proper color is for the old "D" hubcaps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.