IGNORED

240Z Suspension Progress

S30TRBO

Joe aka 240ZTT,

A friend of mine, Jeff Flemming, from Kingston, Ontario has a N/A 240Z, "Silver Bullet" with a 3.0L L28 I wish I'd replicated when I put the L28 in my car (http://www.cardomain.com/id/silver_bullet240). Maybe next time I rebuild!

From his site:

"3.0lt L28 engine (10:5 comp), Dynoed @ 232 RWHP, great power range from 3000 to 7500 rpm. This engine was built to get the best power possible while not sacrificing drivability. This is a great street car with ultimate performance abilities. This is a very tractable engine, not a “race only” engine."

Cheers,

Joe aka 240ZTT,

A friend of mine, Jeff Flemming, from Kingston, Ontario has a N/A 240Z, "Silver Bullet" with a 3.0L L28 I wish I'd replicated when I put the L28 in my car (http://www.cardomain.com/id/silver_bullet240). Maybe next time I rebuild!

From his site:

"3.0lt L28 engine (10:5 comp), Dynoed @ 232 RWHP, great power range from 3000 to 7500 rpm. This engine was built to get the best power possible while not sacrificing drivability. This is a great street car with ultimate performance abilities. This is a very tractable engine, not a “race only” engine."

Cheers,

Thanks for the info. After spending 5 years in Japan I have pretty much seen, riden in anything and everything that you can do with an L, now I have to make up my own mind. :ermm:

BTW,

I vote for N/A.....Joe go and look at Buck's cylinder head and those triples...they are in your basement, and ask yourself how much fun is that going to be? Just wait to drive Buck's car before you make your decision.

Thanks Rob, I'll mark you down for 2 on the n/a side (you and Buck)

Before Buck bolts the carbs and header up to the head that he's freshening up I need to test fit the twin turbo manifold to be absolute certain that it won't fit in a S30. I may customize the steering shaft to make it fit before giving in and Ebaying it.

If that fails then it's down to single turbo or n/a. :smoke: