Rubber door bumper installation - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rubber door bumper installation

Featured Replies

I've seen some suggestions on how to install the rubber door bumpers that go into the body at the rear end of the doorjamb but I can't find them. Does anyone remember or know any tricks on putting these things in. I've done the soapy water thing but it still won't go.

  • Author

Thanks Mike,

That was the thread I was looking for.

  • 16 years later...
5 minutes ago, 5 Star Rising said:

Annnnnnd the answer to this 2004 solution is no longer available. Bummer

Oh, it's available. You just have to know how to look for it. 

 

I just put this phrase into Google: mikew rubber door bumper site:classiczcars.com

It was the second hit.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.