260Z bonnet vents worth $? - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

260Z bonnet vents worth $?

Featured Replies

Have a pair of these in good condition, all of the attachment studs are ok, which a friend wants to buy. Don't want to rip him or myself so how much?

Hmmmm I reakon $40 mainly because there hard to find without broken studs I've got 2 sets both with a couple of broken studs.

$40 because anything less is too cheap and anything over is too expensive.

Not sure what they are worth new though.

Anyone else?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
LOL, I didnt look properly...i thought it was vented hoods...

$700 for a hood? J/K :classic:

  • Author

Thanks Gavin, any advance or retard on $40??? Going, going...........

  • 1 year later...

If were quoting Australian dollars how about $50?:knockedou

It really depends how bad your friend wants it and how good a friend you are to him. Knowing that you can't new ones anymore it is worth a lot, since I knew that I took all the sets I could find from the Pick-A-Parts yards in central Calif. I got three sets for $10.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.