IGNORED

MSA order (Australia)

drunkenmaster

Guys,

I am placing an MSA order for weather seals, if anyone else wants anything I am happy to include it in my order which will reduce shipping costs for you. If you are outside of Melbourne I am happy to post the items to you once they arrive, however you may have to weigh up the freight savings versus the additional postage.

Let me know if anyone is interested in the next couple of days.

James

Its about US$270 including shipping for one weather seal kit, obviously it gets cheaper the more people who order or the more parts etc. They are listed on site as $249.95 supply only and apparently it is a new 27 part kit.

I cant tell you in $AU as that varies day by day.

4-5 weeks delivery time by sea supposedly.

I am ordering regardless in the next week or two so anyone who is interested is welcome to join in and save a few bucks, otherwise you can do it yourself another time that suits you better. :)

hello, i am interested in a front air dam, something like this one http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12108&size=big&sort=1&cat=500 , i think its possibly this one from MSA http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=50-1411&Category_Code=7AD1. if anyone knows of it or something rather similar being availble in australia already, so its cheaper, please let me know, if not i'd love to order it in at the same time and save on postage as i'm in melb.

thanks -evan

hey thanks for that, did a search for exoticar and found a place that did bodykits but none for zed's as yet, gav told me about a place in queensland so mayb its the same place, a link to their site would b helpful if you have one.

i've contacted len before regarding zg flares which i'm concidering putting on when i get new rims (depending on the price of the rims and so on) but thats not for awhile, so i'll see if i like any of his front air dams.

thanks -evan