Black rubber around headlight covers. - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Black rubber around headlight covers.

Featured Replies

I would like to replace the black rubber that comes with the MSA headlight covers. I read in a post not too long ago (can't find it now) that if you go to Auto Zone and pick up some chrome door edge protector, it may be rigged to fit. I would like to know if it will work.

Thanks.

I once looked into that for my car but couldn't find any type of chrome edge trim that was flexible enough to work.

  • Author

Thanks 26th-Z, It was hard to navagate the website, but I will have to look later.

They have a catalog 888-409-4647 and most of the rubber parts are for American cars, but you will find many things that will work just fine on a Z.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.