IGNORED

cleaning out garage, engine and trans, etc

alternativez

I have a 260 engine which I bought many years ago (has it been 20?), and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. It was supposedly bored .30 over. At this point it is free to a good home.

I also have a 5 speed out of a 79 280 2+2 which I cleaned up and replaced all seals a few years ago. I wouldn't mind getting a few bucks out of it. If anyone id interested please respond quickly; these deals won't last long. IOW I am going to dump them for more room for so many projects. I do have a few other bits and pieces, round-tops, alternators, a starter, etc. I live about 30 mi. north of Indianapolis. alternativez2003@yahoo.com or call, 765-947-5248. Thanks.

Just stuff, starter, R180 diff, R200 which I may use, don't know, alt, really not so much of the little things, just want to get rid of the big stuff I keep having to move around. I'm putting my 85 635 into my 70 Z, so I won't need the old Z engine & trans, but I do need all the body, susp, int, etc.

Thanks.