MSA power window kit - Page 2 - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

MSA power window kit

Featured Replies

I've done a whole bunch of power window installs in S30's. I use only the SPAL Universal Deluxe kit. It's Powerful, quiet and seem to be very dependable so far. I do all the drilling with the doors still on. The body hole is done from under the dash area and the door hole is done with a smaller door and long drill bit, inside the door.

Here's a few misc. shots.

Dave

post-4921-14150812610693_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812611118_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812611435_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812611918_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812612236_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812612555_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812613081_thumb.jpg

post-4921-14150812613487_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.