IGNORED

L.E.D Solutions for dash and other LIGHTS?

Zs-ondabrain

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone,

i want to put led's in my dash and whilst this is all good and i read all the posts but i cant seem to put together excatcly what i need and what to do to make them fit. i fsomeone doesnt mind posting a list of everything and quantities and maybe even soem instructions as to how to fit all the leds that would be absolutely awesome.

Cheers,

Tom.

Not sure if this helps anyone or not but the Infinity FX45 and G35 come with LED tail lights (ever notice how quickly they turn on and off when they hit the brakes?)

When I test drove a G35 coupe a while back the sales guy was quick to point that out. I then tried on my other cars and notice that the regular lights seem to come on instantly as well. I wonder what the real time difference is and how to measure it adequately? Perhaps a high speed camera aimed at one of each type of light wired in parallel through the same switch? Maybe the incandescent bulbs come on instantly but take some time to get to full brightness?

I've seen many new Cadillacs with l.e.d. brake lights. At first they surprise you because instead of 'powering up' like a bulb does, they go instantly on, like a strobe light. I was tempted to panic-brake (once it was on the freeway), but I usually don't follow that close and I had time to get used to the new stuff.

I'd expect to see them everywhere after a while.

Me and Will are working on it, he's doing the baby thing and I'm doing the MOVING THING, Is it possible to actually gain more crap as you unpack?, I don't remember half of the crap thats coming out of the boxes.

We're trying to find the best possible sollution for the L.E.D. dash light questions and built prototypes in the process.

I'll try to keep you'all up to date on our progress.

Dave.