IGNORED

73 2 door coupe on ebay

khughes

They look like dealer plates on the back, so you're probably right. A bit tight selling a workshop manual separately though.. (in his history).

Still, it's cheap for what appears to be a straight car. It'd look a lot better with mags..

Joonix,

Go the Ford Cortina Please !!!, I would really like this one too! I bought a 240 K two months ago, sight unseen and it turns out the rear has cancer and it's incomplete. I really want a solid unit to begin with as eventually I wish to store it away in mothballs.

Hum, people are hanging back from bidding, not sure to what extent others are willing to go, I do not really wish to bid against other Comrades. However, I would plan to have it shipped all the way to Melbourne.

Your Thoughs

PS: Kent, Depending on what happens, I might be able to chat to you about those bits and others. Including someone elses need to an indicator.

Regards,

bgw0666

Looks like it's going to go for less than it's worth in my mind. A car in such great condition doesn't come up every day - let alone for such a price! I hope it goes to a good home too :) Post pics of your Cortina if you get it!