IGNORED

73 2 door coupe on ebay

khughes

LOL, it is tempting. Imagine two C110's, one GT-R spec and one stock. Mmmm... nooo!

The auto shifter looks like it's in similar condition to mine - poor :/ I thought anyway. I still haven't seen a picture of what it's MEANT to look like.....

yeah i know.. i even went as far as working out that i could fit the RB20DET in one, and the RB30 in the other...

but then again.. it is the cost of a decent strong RB25 gearbox (hmm.. sounds pretty good when you actually say it like that doesn't it!)

Awesome, a real buyer LOL - where are you located joonix?

I'm located in Sydney. I'm about to give the seller a call. I'll post anything interesting. Hopefully I'll be able to check out the car this week end.

I'm trying to decide wether to purchase this 240K, a MK1 Cortina in Albury, a 68 Alfa Romeo GT or VF Valiant Hardtop. I've been offered some excellent examples of the latter three at great prices recently.

It suck's being a relatively poor uni student. Especially when you've got a taste for rare and cool classics...

give him a call, i spoke to him today about spome parts..

the car is up the central coast though.. so i wouldn't get your hopes up to see it this weekend..from the sounds of it, the guy is an enthusiast, so the car should be very original and in great condition!!

a HUGE bargain compared to what i paid for my k :(

good luck with it!!