IGNORED

Loads of parts for sale - parting out entire car!!

texasz

They look like my old wheels...

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7949&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

did you get those wheels from kevin?

No, they were on a car I got recently.

Say, are you the guy that won that 240Z last year at the Austin Z car show?

As I looked through your gallery I wanted to see if you could send me a full-sized pic of that monster 4x4 Z you have in there?

No, they were on a car I got recently.

Say, are you the guy that won that 240Z last year at the Austin Z car show?

As I looked through your gallery I wanted to see if you could send me a full-sized pic of that monster 4x4 Z you have in there?

yes, that would be me...

Unfortunately, I don't have a bigger picture of that car. I wish i did :rolleyes:

I could use mustache bar and halfshafts for the R180. Any availability?

Yes, I do have these items. I went and shot them with PB Blaster this evening to make removal easier. Please shoot me a PM letting me know how quickly you need them and what kind of price you had in mind.

yes, that would be me...

Unfortunately, I don't have a bigger picture of that car. I wish i did :rolleyes:

Very cool!! I was really hoping to win it myself. :(

How is the car? I had heard later that it wasn't really in very good of condition.

Let's take this conversation to PM or email so as not to derail my parts sale thread please.

If you have a steering rack, or at least the tie-rod ends, and will ship to australia - please let me know

Charles, - walkingpig@hotmail.com

You know that shipping will be a killer since these items will be coming from the US. I have not shipped anything to Oz so I'll have to look into it for you. It sounds like you need these parts very quickly so I'm not sure that I'll be your best source as it may take me a bit to get them removed and prepared for shipping.