Austin Texas Z Car Show 9/18 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Austin Texas Z Car Show 9/18

Featured Replies

I hope I can make it. I'm new to Austin and haven't been involved in the club yet.

I'll be there, along with about 10 or so of our San Antonio members. We're hoping to clean up on trophies again this year. (last year we brought 11 cars and came home with 12 trophies!) :laugh:

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll show my car this year (getting too much into the racing scene). But I am planning to drive it up to the show. See you guys there.

  • 3 weeks later...

gah, supposed to be 96 degrees tomorrow

For those that are going and don't know me, I'll be the guy wandering around in a white t-shirt with an early 240Z side emblem on the back and I'll have a blue hat with the ClassicZCars.com logo on the front. Keep an eye out.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
For those that are going and don't know me, I'll be the guy wandering around in a white t-shirt with an early 240Z side emblem on the back and I'll have a blue hat with the ClassicZCars.com logo on the front. Keep an eye out.

Don't get us confused, I'll have on the same shirt but no had. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.