IGNORED

Side Stripe Sticker Kit for 240z

Gav240z

I am wondering if I can still get my hands on one of these kits.

http://zhome.com/Classic/Refresh/ORGRSIDE.JPG

http://zhome.com/Classic/Refresh/ORGLSIDE.JPG

I think a white color kit would look great on a red 240z. It's also something I've never seen anyone in Australia with a Z have. I am looking to be different and I think this is the ticket.

LOL

Thanks Carl for where to look and thanks Alfa for the encouragment I've seen alot of classic cars with classic paint schemes and I think the 240z would look great with a periodic look.

I was also inspired by a few cars like a HQ GTS with the GTS paint scheme.

A VH SS in red with the black SS paint scheme.

I also got inspired by the mustangs that had the same thing especially the GT350 and GT500's.

:)

hi gav

if you take a picture or find out the size or font style to a graphic shop they should be able to make it up for , a company in blacktown that i went to when i was looking for other grahic work said they should have been able to help me out

rob

Cool yeah it's a simple design just need the dimensions really and the font style as you say. Did you get one made or do you have other stuff made up for different purposes when you say they should have been able to help you out?

It's not something I'll be doing just yet the bottom of the doors have some rust spots that would need to be taken care of first no use putting them over rusted doors.

Just wondering if anyone had a link with pics and a price really.

Thanks again.