replacement antenna mast - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

replacement antenna mast

Featured Replies

Does anyone know whereabouts I can buy a replacement antenna mast for my original early 70's electric aerial?

thanks for any help:classic:

Andrew

Motorsport Auto has the replacement antenna mast in their catalog. Item #12-1292 on page 95.

I need one too - but it is a lower priority item right now.

Regards,

Les

  • Author

Thanks Les

Of all the places I could have looked I never thought about MSA!!!

My regular antenna mast keeps slipping down. Is there a way to tighten it up?

thx

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.