IGNORED

C110 Sedan for sale - QLD - Cheap!

Alfadog

Good car cheap...so I bought it!($805)

Summarised story is;

One elderly owner. Had to hand his licence in. Genuine 96000 Kms, regularly serviced.Black Vinyl roof with a black bootlid. Bad respray at sometime.Some body work needed.Near new Dunlop 195/65's, Wheels are the Datsun dealer optioned turbine type mags from the seventies, same as the 200B SX wheels, unfortunately missing three of the NISSAN caps. Original aircond. working, all options, interior is amazing considering its 29 years old! Diff or wheel bearings give some noise, auto does everthing it should but some noise at idle/ low speed(tailshaft?). Engine is just great. I just drove it 1100+ Kms over two days to get it home, from bumper 2 bumper traffic, to freeway flying at ....well approaching 5000rpm for a shortish stretchs of inviting freeway :finger: ( you can work it out:geek: ). Very quiet and loves to rev.I think it needs an overdrive for longer trips.

It's all original and all there, but could use some attention to detail. I think I'm gonna enjoy this!!

Now! who has the good guts on replacement parts for these? It's missing the passenger side mirror, and will need some rust panel replacement. Any wreckers....err Sorry! AUTO RE-Cyclers :D that may be of interest?

Cheers, Jim.

Well done Jim. I had a look as a donor car for my toy, but it looked too good to wreck. I'm currently chasing up availability of spares, and have found a wrecker locally who says he has a few 240k's. He's just a bit slack in getting back to me on anything.

I'm sure you'll have great fun with your new toy.

please let me know if you find a 240k goldmine in sydney also, building up a coupe and i think we may need a few parts here and there!

does anyone know where you can get new sets of seals for the 2D hardtop?