'71 question - external core?????? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'71 question - external core??????

Featured Replies

Hey all,

I just looked at a '71, and I noticed that on the passenger side just above your feet, there is a triangular shaped, looks stock, has the housing, heater core???

I have never seen this, anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Brian

  • Author

No takers on this one?

No way I stumped you all on this....

I know I can't figure it out :stupid:

At any rate, have a great memorial day!

~Brian

Isn't that where the air conditioning evaporator was installed in 240Z's? Aftermarket? Picture would be good. I've seen pics of 240's with a big box-like thing above the passenger's feet on the firewall, and it was the AC.

That's where mine was before I took it out. Triangular?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Yep, Triangular, and was this stock or some kinda after market stuff? The funny thing is is that I could not find a switch to activate the AC, that's why it thru me....

hmmmmm I wonder.

Still have not bought it, still looking...

Thanks for the feedback!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.