Bondurant 240z wheels - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bondurant 240z wheels

Featured Replies

This is my first post on this forum.

I'm in the process of finding new rims and tires for my 71 240z. I really like the ones pictured on the car in this article http://www.sportcompactcarweb.com/features/0107scc_bondurant/ .

Can anyone identify the rims? What size do you think the tires are?

Also do you know where I can find out more information about this car?

Thank you

Jason

They almost look like old Centerline wheels to me.

You might be better off to contact the people who restored the car to find out.

Les at Classic Datsun Motorsports did the resto, so he'd be the person to ask.

http://www.classicdatsun.com/

I agree with 2ManyZs-they look to be Centerlines! Call the source!

Will

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.