IGNORED

Datsun Alloy Rim

sblake01

They were only made from 7/78-9/79. Haven't seen another one on the road in the year and a half I've had this one. In that same time period I've seen four in the junkyards and one of them was the parts car I sold to them.

Looks perfect! Now, howsabouts some nice, thin bumpers?

Remind me, is the 810 the same shape as the 200B in Australia?

Yes, it's basically the same as the 200B. The front end of the 810 is extended for the 6 cyl engine. If I could find a nice set of 200B bumpers I would consider purchasing them. I am using 200B weatherstripping purchased from Rare Spares. Quite a few parts are intechangeable.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree those wheels look perfect on your 810. I don't think they'd fit anywhere else really though. See the '79 line-up below. It's got your 810 coupe on it (apparently the only model year it was available according to your production dates) and it looks like it shows those rims in the pic. This is my on my desktop now as it's got my 210 HB on it also. Cool ride stephen!

post-1656-14150794188325_thumb.jpg