Ducks - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Ducks

Featured Replies

There was this little boy. His father was going to teach him to be responsible. So he went and bought his son a duck.

His son raised his duck for a year or two untill it was full grown.

The father seeing that his son had learned good responsibilities told his son that he could sell his duck.

So the boy gose to town to sell the duck. On his way he meets this girl. He asked do you want to go make love with me? She says sure and off they go.After they are finished the boy says all i have to offer you is this duck. The girl says that was pretty good. Why dont you keep your duck and lets go again.

Well After they were finished again the boy leaves for town. But on the way his duck escapes from his cage and getts hit bye a simi.

The driver stops and asks son what do i owe you for this duck?

The boy says sir i donno what its worth i was on my way to town to sell it.

The driver says ill give you 35 dollers for it.

Well when the boy returns home his father asks what did he get for his duck. Here is what his son said.

I got a **** for a duck. A duck for a **** and 35 dollers for a ****ed up duck.

Tell the truth now Bill, were you that little boy?

I can't wait to hear what the story will be when you go to sell one of your Zs!

Will

Not to worry Bill, that last reply was from a man who actually claims that he was born in Bald Knob, AR.i I guess that better than being born of a rooster poot!

You keep right on with the jokes!

Here is one people must have missed!

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=10657&size=big&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

Read the text!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Lighten up Carl.LOL

what do you call a vegeterian with diaria (i know spelling is way off)

Originally posted by billramsey2002

Lighten up Carl.LOL

what do you call a vegeterian with diaria (i know spelling is way off)

It is light (you're reading more into it than is there) it just that the joke is old and was told to me by an elementary school student long ago, so I don't find it funny at all.

As for the vegetarian joke, I can only guess the answer would be somethg to do with vegetable soup.

(actually, I think you were only off on one letter in regards to spelling. You're slipping up) :)

Hey Will, there is also a "Bald Knob" in AZ, and maybe other states as well.

  • Author

Hey Carl i didnt mean that to sound bad. This has to be one of the craziest threads yet LOL.

Answer is a salid shooter:classic:

Carl, in my travels, I have probably seen bald knobs from all over-I just never looked to see them(go ahead-I know you can't pass this wide open space up!) This is a sacrifice offered to redeem myself for threatening to offer complete garbage for sale on ebay under the guise of selling a diamond in the rough!

Will

Originally posted by hls30.com

Carl, in my travels, I have probably seen bald knobs from all over-I just never looked to see them(go ahead-I know you can't pass this wide open space up!) This is a sacrifice offered to redeem myself for threatening to offer complete garbage for sale on ebay under the guise of selling a diamond in the rough!

Will

Hey Will

I did notice in my Google search of AR towns, the Bald Knob Moniker, and from there it was easy to see that our forefathers named many places "Bald Knob". They had a sense of humor I never knew about.

No sacrifice is necessary. But, do you have a joke to share?

Speaking of diamonds, did you hear about the lost 108 carat diamond at the Monaco GP this past weekend

Carl, Iknew chrome and fiberglass made a car faster, but I never heard tell that Diamonds did-sort of shoots my whole strategy for a quick car!

Will

PS, I'm working on the joke!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.