IGNORED

Kpgc110 Gt-r

he he he he

Thanks for the link, what a lovely car. I put it through Altavista's translation service, and there is an interesting point the seller makes:

"What this time it introduces is not "GT-R specification", "genuine GT-R", it is the bargain whose condition is very good."

From this, I'm guessing it's not a *real* GT-R, 'just' a very convincing replica. However, it is described at the top of the page as a "Skyline GT-R (KPGC-110)", so perhaps I'm reading the translation incorrectly... Whatever the case, it's in really nice nick (needs fatter wheels on the back though ROFL) with a lot of rare genuine GT-R bits on, some of which would go unnoticed to most, like the demister-less rear window and black strips below the doors.

I want one! :love:

Originally posted by Alfadog

"What this time it introduces is not "GT-R specification", "genuine GT-R", it is the bargain whose condition is very good."

From this, I'm guessing it's not a *real* GT-R, 'just' a very convincing replica. However, it is described at the top of the page as a "Skyline GT-R (KPGC-110)", so perhaps I'm reading the translation incorrectly...

Lachlan,

You are misinterpreting it, mate.

He's making the point that its NOT the usual GT-R replica, but that its a GENUINE GT-R.

Its a corker isn't it? :love:

Alan T.

Alan, good to hear!!!!! I think after seeing so many replicas on the net I've begun to believe there's actually no such thing as a real GT-R ROFL... she's a real beauty. I wonder, does it say if it was restored or just kept in really good care?

Here's another one. Symon, are you there???

http://www.enthuno-mori.at-server.com/nissan/20040203nissan/

Gareth, I recently went down to Melbourne, and was a fool enough not to go to Shannons to see that there. I can't believe it, I was staying in Moorabbin, which I was told is really close to Shannon's.....?

Oh no.. really?

You were about 5-10 minutes away. :stupid:

Sometimes the Prince Skylines come up for sale in Melbourne as there is a register down there as part of the NDSOA.

Maybe you could email Shannons and tell em you're really interested in buying it and could they send some photos to you before you make the journey down?

ROFL

The shannon's car was very nice I saw it in Melbourne , Lachlan you should have told me you were in Moorabin i live right near there.

Oh well the car was nice indeed they also had a bluebird 1800 coupe i think that's right. Both had Watanabe's both nice it was then i realised how big a KPGC10 was when compared with the Z anyway :).

Wish i could buy it price tag said $25- $30k for a replica.

I did post a message the week before I went down there to see if anybody was free, guess it got lost amongst all the other threads... The C10 is interesting, I can imagine it being a small car but I know it's not (compared to the Z). It looks small in pictures, unlike the similarly-sized C110 which looks large in most pictures.