IGNORED

1965 Silvia for sale in the UK

v12horse

Hi Kyteler,

Yes I´m really happy, like a dog with 2 tails !! & with a bit of luck I´ll be buying a R32 GTR Skyline this week so I´ll have a perfect set of cars.

Hi Victor,

The Silvia is really well built. At some time some brainless twit has repaired the lower door skins & sills. There was at least 2 cm ( more than 3/4 of an inch for those unmetric people out there ) of body filler. There was body filler applied all over the car even though there were no dents. ****king idiots !

The original lead loading is still intact, so I shall leave alone & I will knock out all dents & lead load as it should be done. & yes I´ll be making some new door skins & sills.

Mr Camouflague,

Lets hope that the brakes now work properly & that you don´t have anymore excusses for not taking her out !

Hi Kyteler,

Yes I´m really happy, like a dog with 2 tails !! & with a bit of luck I´ll be buying a R32 GTR Skyline this week so I´ll have a perfect set of cars.

symon, I must say, you have the best and most superb taste! the 32GT-R is by far the nicest of all GT-R's built after the C110. What colour? Gunmetal? White? Black? or the more rare Maroon/Wine Red? In stock form? modified?

I would really like either a white or gunmetal one in complete stock form, it would be fantastic.

Hi Guys,

The Skyline that I´m after is silver. Recommended by Alan from London. When the deal is done I´ll post some pics.

I think I´ll have to stop after the Skyline as my garage will be full, will have problems with my future ex wife & I´ll have loads on my plate just keeping them running & enjoying.

• 9 months later...

BTW...

Here is a photo of the Silvia at Les' shop when it was new. It was being shown at a car show in Hawaii by Elroy Goto (owner- Datsun Race Car Driver) and his wife (pictured).

Dan Zubkoff

San Mateo, California USA

post-8414-14150795380815_thumb.jpg

post-8414-14150795381151_thumb.jpg

post-8414-14150795381281_thumb.jpg

post-8414-14150795381432_thumb.jpg

That is exactly like I want my Silvia to be . The "old girl" is currently getting a new coat of Silvia Gold :)

Anybody know where I can pick up an original hubcap ? :stupid: I would like make a set for my car. :lick:

Symon

Hi Symon,

congratulations on the purchase. There are a few pictures of a Silvia that came up for sale here in Perth, Western Australia in my photo gallery on the 4th page.

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&page=4&perpage=12&ppuser=1898&what=allfields&=&action=

I wish I still had my R32 GTR :( It is easily the best all rounder car that I have ever owned. I will be back in a GTR ...

Cuong Nguyen

Hi Cuong Nguyen,

Thanks for pointing out the photos of the Silvia LOL

Once you have had a GTR you can´t be without one. I ´ve driven and owned lots of performance cars and the GTR gets my vote as the best allrounder, fastest ( mine´s got 534 bhp ) and most fun through the corners. It also does wonders with the ladies ! :surprised

Symon