Parts Exchange - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Parts Exchange

Featured Replies

Hi,

I am about to purchase my first Z car a 1973 240. The guy has a 74 260 with a good dash and some fair looking fenders, glass, etc. What parts if any will exchange?

it was Hunter

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the only real difference between 73 and 74 Z's was the engine and the bumpers, and perhaps some cosmetic differences.

Early 1974's are basically 240Z's with the L26.

Late 1974's are basically 280Z's with the L26.

If the car is an early 260Z most things non cosmetic will swap over.

  • Author

Thanks for the help its really appreciated.

Hunter

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.