IGNORED

warning module

sweetgrrl

I was told that there was a talking warning module that was available for the 280Z..or was that ZX, anyway, i was wondering if there was a way to tell them apart by looking at them or comparing part numbers? any help would be ghreatly appreciated.

I believe that was a ZX thing in the top end turbo models. Told you your lights were on or some such thing. I remember seeing an interview with Eddie Murphy who had one and he did a skit about it. The car said "Hey man, someone stole your battery". "I say we go get the mother f___er." At the time it was pretty funny.

Chris

Originally posted by ChrisA

I believe that was a ZX thing in the top end turbo models. Told you your lights were on or some such thing. I remember seeing an interview with Eddie Murphy who had one and he did a skit about it. The car said "Hey man, someone stole your battery". "I say we go get the mother f___er." At the time it was pretty funny.

It sure was. The beginning was "Hey man, you left your lights on ... I said, you left your lights on. What the @@@@, are you blind and deaf"