Z getting painted - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z getting painted

Featured Replies

this just in........my Z is finally going to get painted. Took it to the shop today. Should be done in a week. I can't wait.:love: Here was the most recent pic

post-1087-14150793705264_thumb.jpg

That is awesome. What color are you going to paint the beast?:devious:

What do you think of the rebello engine? I bet it kicks major a$$.

Oh wow, 3.0L Rebello. I am shooting for a 2.7L basic motor, 3.0 is gotta be nice in the torque department. How fast is it?

What color is the paint going to be?

I adore your wheels mate I know I've told you but they resemble the original hubcaps to a certain degree just heaps nicer should look good in any color but I think the darker ones work going on the primer shot :)

That is one MEAN Looking Z! Post us a pic of the final paint job..and which wheels are those?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.