question about gas tank harness - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

question about gas tank harness

Featured Replies

Hell,

I found my 240Z's rear deck harness is something funny.

For the gas tank wires,which hole does it go into?

I think my 240Z is probably wrong.The harness should take another hole next to the previous one.

Please let me know which hole your Z takes?

kats

post-3193-14150793643861_thumb.jpg

Kats:

The hole right by the "Y" in the wiring harness.

All of that wiring will be hidden by the rear hatch plastic cover.

The plug you have in the hole now will be used to plug the hole you are currently using.

Enrique

Bambikiller is right - here's a pic of my 11/69 car as I was stripping it down.

post-4028-14150793644615_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Thank you very much all of you.

Now I am clear.Every time I saw on my deck, I felt something uneasy.

I will tell you when I finsh the work.

Thank you,

kats

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.