Hydrogen fuel Means Trash your Z! - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hydrogen fuel Means Trash your Z!

Featured Replies

I'm sorry about resurrecting an old thread. The outrageousness of it all blinded me and I didn't notice that it was three years old. I usually just let most of TomoHawk's posts just pass on by, but this one astounded me with it's sheer off-the-wallness.

Because the soccermoms will be SCREAMING for it. "The children, won't someone PLEASE think of the children!"

We're screwed.

I say, Screw the children. The world is over populated anyway.

/cold heartless ba$tard :pirate:

check this link out, we can make petrol from coal. Our cars will be running for ages to come. There's shitloads of coal in the world left to play with.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg13217913.000-science-ultrasound-catalyst-could-help-turn-coal-intopetrol-.html

One more invention the Germans gave us during the war.

It's the price of petrol I'm worried about, not it ever drying up at the station.

great! but have you heard about solar cars? I think its more environment friendly and it doesn't cost that much.

I say, Screw the children.

eh? you like little kids? are you Micheal Jackson? :P

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.