Hold The Button - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Hold The Button

Featured Replies

I know im still holding the button!ROFL :stupid: ROFL Where do they get all of those stats from... %57 of 'holders' knock before ringing? WTF?

Ah... some people have no or very little life!

Cheer'z'

Chris

Well I lasted 8 hours 47 minutes and 4 seconds, and still 50 percent of people hold the button longer than me, when I say hold I mean wedge the mouse under the keyboard and go to bed :)

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Originally posted by Z Kid

Well I lasted 8 hours 47 minutes and 4 seconds, and still 50 percent of people hold the button longer than me, when I say hold I mean wedge the mouse under the keyboard and go to bed :)

I knew someone was going to try that.ROFL

Originally posted by Alfadog

I lasted 7.3 seconds. LOL

Yeah, but you already have an interesting and successful hobby..............fishing! LOL

So bored I had to refresh and popped it for one(1!) second. Beat that!!!! Man I'm good! And pathetic. I'd go fishing but not really into ice fishing. Me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.