Been busy haven't yaall ??????? - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Been busy haven't yaall ???????

Featured Replies

ROFLLOL

Just checking up on you lot to see what you've been up to.

Sending this from my son's place in Brisbane. Next one will come from anywhere between here and Tasmania.

Good to see George is back.ROFL

Rick.

  • 1 month later...

Hi Rick!

I was just wondering what the hell had happened to you since I haven't seen you on here in months.

*click* On your trip to visit the mexicans of course. ;)

Good to see your still alive. :D

I remember that... the southeners. Speaking of which I just got back form a holiday from Albany(south cost of WA). They are a bit...different...ROFL ROFL ROFL

Anyways, have fun in Tassie, I think the Targa is on soon.

Cheer'z'

Chris

It lives! Good to hear from ya' mate. Start any good threads as of late? ROFL :devious: Frank13

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Damn your right Carl! Diddn't even notice that. Has he gone all native and walking across AU? :devious:

1 bravo 6, i beleive the right word is 'walkabout' or 'pink-eye'. Geez, it takes about 5 days driving across AU, so i dout he would be walkin:stupid:

Cheer'z'

Chris

Originally posted by Bambikiller240

Rick's post is 2 months old. Wonder where he is?

Captured by the mexicans... ;)

Originally posted by Bambikiller240

Rick's post is 2 months old. Wonder where he is?

I was thinking maybe he re-enlisted and was doing a walkabout in Pakistan hunting for Bin Ladin.

wouldnt doubt it Datto-Zed!LOL !

Ahh... I dont think you gat the term 'walkabout' Bambikiller240... Dont think many americans would... walkabout is a term used by Aboriginals(native australians). for it to be gramatically correct you would say it. hes gone walkabout to Pakistan. Broken English.

Cheer'z'

Chris

Originally posted by datto_240z

wouldnt doubt it Datto-Zed!LOL !

Ahh... I dont think you gat the term 'walkabout' Bambikiller240... Dont think many americans would... walkabout is a term used by Aboriginals(native australians). for it to be gramatically correct you would say it. hes gone walkabout to Pakistan. Broken English.

Cheer'z'

Chris

Close enough for government work!

Originally posted by datto_240z

... the southeners. Speaking of which I just got back form a holiday from Albany(south cost of WA). They are a bit...different.

We to have an Ablany in the US on our south coast in Georgia. They also are a bit . . . different! Actually there's an Albany, California, Albany, New York, Albany, Oregon, and probably others.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.