IGNORED

I need to know

E Train

is there an place on this cite, or any site for that matter that has informtion on what to look for when buying a 240 Z. Where rust is ok. Is this really the year that the seller is saying it is? Please help. I really want to buy a Z, I am just afraid of getting a lemon

Originally posted by E Train

is there an place on this cite, or any site for that matter that has informtion on what to look for when buying a 240 Z. Where rust is ok. Is this really the year that the seller is saying it is? Please help. I really want to buy a Z, I am just afraid of getting a lemon

A good place to start is www.zhome.com. Go to the Z Ownership section on the left. Tons of info there.

You could also look through the forums here. The answers you are looking for would be under Help Me or Body, Paint and Interior. I know that I have been involved in a number of discussions recently on the topic of what to look for when buying a Z. Not sure of the thread titles though, sorry.