Wheels Suggestion for a 280z 1977? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wheels Suggestion for a 280z 1977?

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

I just signed up!. Looks like a great forum!

I'm 21 years old and I just sold my Cadillac STS 1993.

I'm currently checking a few car and I'm very interested to buy a 280z 1977. Some guy in my region is selling it for 3800$cdn.

I might be able to deal it at 3000$cdn :classic:

I'm from canada,quebec

I would like to get some Wheels suggestion

Brand/Model + size

I don't know much about Z's in general.

What is the differences between 240z , 260z and 280z?

I realy prefer early Z model (80's aren't my cup of tea)

thanks , all reply will be greatly appreciated!

those are some ts, forgot the name, but i belive those are 18's and he has the 5 lug set up on his car. z's only have 4 lugs.

Koslov

Hey whats up, im from ottawa, just bought a 77 280z, paid 5500 for it buts in in nice shape and came with aftermarket rims i think the really go nicely on the car.

fc1178c0.jpg

fc121b27.jpg

  • Author

how come does he have 5 lug on his Z??

hey good to know there another canadian on the board :classic:

your pic aren't working mate!

i'd suggest to use:

http://www.uploadit.org/

20 files limit with 200kb limit per file but it's free!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Not sure why the pics aren't working, never had a problem before. Try right clicking and going choose show pic, might need to do it a couple times. Could also try right click, properties and copy and paste the url into another window.

here are some others, hope they work.

fc1178a6.jpg

fc117899.jpg

lots of people on here have very nice rims, check out www.hybridz.org also

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.