IGNORED

GTR C110 1/18 Model

nixcars

Hey nixcars,

I was sure they had one but I've since had my confidence in such a thing shattered and it's slowly getting worse as time goes by...

I ordered one in, the guy spoke to his supplier on the phone and the supplier asked whether it was a C10 I wanted, I said no, a C110, I said there IS a C10, but I want the C110, they spoke for a wee while longer and the end result was apparently there was some coming... and it was either going to be in Red or White, which would indicate the C110 as opposed to the C10, however, I'm yet to see any definate pictures of a C110 1/18 diecast so I'm not sure.

I've paid for it, it just hasn't come in yet, when it does if it is indeed a C110 and not just a C10 or something else entirely, I'll let you and Alfadog know the part number, as he wants one too :) oddly enough.

Oh sorry, I got confused.. The one in the case is 1/43, and the RC is a Char-G. Great fun! And it even has Watanabes! ROFL

It's modified with a smaller gear wheel and a more powerful engine! ROFL

Edit: NICK!!!!!! Was that you! hahahah you mug, my pride got to me and I wouldn't let it slide... pity you can buy them new for about half that :stupid: :stupid: Small world.