Gophman's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gophman

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Gophman

  1. mdbrandy, my response is the same as yours until I read it, very funny and yes all that does happen. I am the Cubmaster for 60 boys and really enjoy the experience and my 7 yr old twins are getting a lot out of it.
  2. While I have never used a gravity fed gun, I believe it is more a function of how much air the compressor can put out, SCFM rather than what type of compressor it is. The HLVP gun will actually operate on less pressure than LVHP. My HVLP gun that I use to spray lacquer on furniture has the cup pressurized and runs about 25-35 lbs of air from the compressor JMHO

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.