David McMillan's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

David McMillan

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by David McMillan

  1. That E-Prod looks pretty beefy. Is that design based on certain class standards? How much does that weigh? The honda cage looks pretty good though I can find good tie-in points on the frame members and strut towers in the rear, Anybody have a good suggestion for good tie-in points in the front?
  2. Thanks for the link... Im only planning to solo II the car, Although not even necessary, A cage is obviously a good idea, but im trying to keep it light, with enough structure to stiffen the car a bit.. I'd normally design this thing myself, since this is what I do, but I wanted to get some discussion going on people's experiences with specific designs.
  3. I'm looking for a roll cage design for a 240 I'm building from scratch. Just looking for plans. Can fabricate locally.. Any suggestions?
  4. David McMillan commented on Zrush's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.