NoyZee's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

NoyZee

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NoyZee

  1. NoyZee commented on philUK's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  2. I'm running the honda spacers on my 78. I purchased the spacers about 3.5 years ago from SkultePerformance. They cost about 200 bucks. I had them made with 40+ offset. The rims are 18x7 and they came off my Acura VTEC. I couldn't sell the rims for what they cost me so I put them on the Z. I have 215/35/18's. I also cut my springs almost 2", The ride is a little rough, but not too bad, Here's my link tell me what you think... http://members.cardomain.com/slozee Paul
  3. NoyZee commented on Jeffz's gallery image in Wheels and Tires

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.