VernonZ's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

VernonZ

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by VernonZ

  1. All I can say is wow. The restoration and the modifications is incredible. I am afraid to know how much it cost. But well worth the money. What I will ask is how long did it take to do the restomod?
  2. A friend of mine, had them installed on his 81 280ZX and they worked good.
  3. The only place I know is here, but it depends on your definition of reasonably priced. http://www.modern-motorsports.com/catalog/default.php
  4. Does anyone know what the font is for the 280ZX lettering? I am going to write a report on my 81 280ZX and I would like the cover page to have the same font as was used on the car.
  5. O_S

    VernonZ posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  6. VernonZ commented on VernonZ's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  7. VernonZ commented on VernonZ's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  8. VernonZ commented on VernonZ's gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.