jcbatalha's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

jcbatalha

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jcbatalha

  1. Thanks You all!!!
  2. That's cool!!! 250 HPs!!!!! I guess that would be enough! What special setup would I need to squeeze all that juice from the good old L6? And what about triple Webbers? How could this be done? How much HP can I get from such a setup? Thanks in advance for the help!!
  3. I'm asking this because I've head of a guy with a 4 carb. Mini Cooper S, so.... why not a 240Z with 6 carbs?. I was even thinking of the possibility of motorcycle carbs on such an outfit... Anyway..., are those 3 carbs much better then a 2 carb engine? How do they compare?
  4. Hi there, I'd like to know if has anyone tried to run a 240Z setup with six carbs. Is this possible? Thanks in advance.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.