ducksworthy's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

ducksworthy

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ducksworthy

  1. Ive read alot of stupid articles on GTR's but that one tops the lot. "The Ferrari's and Lamborghini's of the time" could double the horse power of a C10 GTR. And you're right R32's did come out in 1989, and the list goes on. What a load of $^!#
  2. I havent read all of this post yet but the first thing I saw of it was tempetyres' website, so I feel I must tell everyone that those dudes have got the worst reputation for bodginess

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.