dkd021's Content - Page 8 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

dkd021

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dkd021

  1. I don't know about their clogging up ebay. But yeah, if you go to their pricing policies section it's very vague but explains that their prices are anywhere from 40% to 90% off. Maybe the price depends on the weather, I don't know. I think what they have on thier website is all they have left. I ended up getting my two new door glass for about $100 total with everything from them. I would consider a wiring harness from them but I'm not sure which one I'd need.
  2. How much did you pay for the Air Pump? I'm looking at this guy's site now & the MSRP for one is $547, which means he would likely sell it to you for about $250. I have no idea as to how much one could get them elsewhere.
  3. I bought my 240Z NOS driver & pass door glass from them. Despite the handling charges the overall price was good considering it was the only place I could find new door glass. They let me know when it was shipped & gave me a tracking number. No problems here.
  4. It's the same group of about four people who are bidding on them.
  5. From what I understand the early 260Z had the wooden shift knob. However, what made it different from the 240Z is that the 4 spd shift pattern was laid in green instead of the 240's black. I could be wrong but I had one like this before & that's the information someone gave me.
  6. dkd021 replied to billsz's topic in Interior
    I must admit that I am glad that I went ahead and paid the money for a NOS dash. Although it's still sitting in the Nissan box in my garage, I think I made the right decision. My only problem with it is that it looks like a very dull black. I don't know if it's the material or if it needs a bottle of Armor All on it.
  7. dkd021 replied to billsz's topic in Interior
    Beach, have you tried Midwestz.com? I have bought several things from Chloe and if it's not on her website email her. I thought about buying a restored dash but several people told me about them not being 100% satsified.
  8. dkd021 replied to billsz's topic in Interior
    240 BeachZ, MSA quoted you $1500 for a new dash? What year was this for? I have a '72 and bought a new dash from MSA for about $725. I think I got it about four or five months ago. I have a friend who bought a 28Zx dash for an '80 I believe and it was less than $500. However that was about 18 months ago.
  9. This probably isn't the place to put it but I have a used set on Ebay now. I tried to give them away for a couple of weeks w/o any takers. The set is ok if you drive the car regularly. One of the quarter panels is cracked completely around where a rivet goes so it is missing near the top. Overall for 30 year old parts, I would say they are ok. Certainly not show parts but they were in my 240 when it was driven daily.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.