E. Huber's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

E. Huber

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by E. Huber

  1. Thanks for the help. Found them at California Datsun, expensive, but have to fix the antenna. Mine won't go up or down, must be a gear. Motor works fine. Thanks again
  2. anybody have a source of plastic body plugs for an early 71 Z, have to fix antenna therefore remove plastic panels, plugs will break, hence need a source. Any info helpful. thanks
  3. Fudog: Am Interested in wheels and hubcaps. Questions What year car are they from, are they original equipment, have they always been in Arizona, can I assume the wheels are 4 1/2 J X 14 ? I have an early series II 71 car, with the usual oversized wheels and tires which I don't like ( heavy understeer) hence my interest. Have the hubcaps been refinished, if so when and where ? Any other info would be helpful and what's your asking price? Can we continue this discussion via e-mail rather than the website, I don't do texts, twitter, etc,etc, and all that other nonsense. My e-mail is P944993986@yahoo.com.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.