superkaribou's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

superkaribou

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by superkaribou

  1. Yes, especially that Z in general, that does not run the street by on our premises .....
  2. good luck for the restoration in any case, one will need courage of it;)
  3. Hello, I am a French boy large fan of Japanese car and I discovered with my friends of the forum Japan Car (www.jpcar.net), the 240 Z...... which I litéralement fell in love !!!!! Currently, I do not roll as a Japanese Car :stupid: , but I have the this most significant spirit of it!!!! So long .......
  4. It is domage, it suffered much.... the corosion!!!! :dead:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.