presentation by SK ..... - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

presentation by SK .....

Featured Replies

Hello, I am a French boy large fan of Japanese car and I discovered with my friends of the forum Japan Car (www.jpcar.net), the 240 Z...... which I litéralement fell in love !!!!!

Currently, I do not roll as a Japanese Car :stupid: , but I have the this most significant spirit of it!!!!

So long ....... :)

Welcome to the club!

You'll find there are a few Frenchies here :D

I hope one day you will find your 240Z as you will fall in love :love:

  • Author

Yes, especially that Z in general, that does not run the street by on our premises .....:cry:

Originally posted by superkaribou

..but I have the this most significant spirit of it!!!!

That's all that matters.

Welcome to the boards.:classic:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.