dvanhoos's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

dvanhoos

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dvanhoos

  1. Unfortunately need a 17 digit VIN to use CarFax or AutoCheck, though I have to think there is another service out there that handles pre-1980 VINs (at least for some models). As for the Google image search?
  2. No luck Googling the VIN and the only Z registry I've been able to find only has the 240Z. But appreciate the input and will post back with any positive news or other approaches that lead somewhere.
  3. Greetings - new member here. I realize this is like looking for the proverbial needle in a haystack, but I'm on a search for a 260Z my Dad had way back when. Any tips or ideas on how I might go about tracking it down? I do have the VIN, and it would have been titled and registered in Ohio (Warren county) in the late 80s/early 90s. VIN is RLS30041502. I've also posted the only pic I have of it, though it's mostly in the background. Still, it shows the original color, and the interior was a dark tan/light brown as I recall. Look forward to any guidance any of you might have. -Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.