echocluster's Content - Page 7 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

echocluster

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by echocluster

  1. echocluster posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    does anyone know where i can find some blank keys for my 240? i tried to get mine cut and they didnt have any. tks jason
  2. echocluster replied to echocluster's topic in Open Chit Chat
    thanks guys, i am going to get it checked out. jason
  3. echocluster posted a topic in Open Chit Chat
    i just got my z yesterday. Wow it looks good. But on the way back I noticed that the car had no heat. i tried changing he settings and i did get some out of defrost but still got cold air out of the panels. Now this may not be a problem for you california guys but I need it up in winterpeg. The only thing I noticed was a small leak at the top of the rad, and I could smell antifreeze in the car. Also I noticed that the accelerator is really stiff. Is it supposed to be like that? I cant press it gradually. Its not all bad though, when i press the gas I have to floor it all the time! oops! Did I do that burnout? jason tks
  4. up here in winnipeg canada there are nonr around, you used to to see some about 10-20 years ago, but not anymore. i am getting my first one tommorow and i had to go west to get it.
  5. i am buying my first z tommorow, and i wanted a z key chain. does anyone know where i might find one?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.