Razerworkz's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Razerworkz

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Razerworkz

  1. Yes they park in the up position. I pulled the motor out today but not sure what to look for and what might be bad. I want them to park in the normal position
  2. Razerworkz posted a topic in Introductions
    I've only had it for 4 months. In the middle of getting everything working before a move to removing rust.
  3. Razerworkz posted a topic in Electrical
    New to the forum and didn't see any threads. I've seen many pics of wipers sticking up and not laying down. I can get a new motor but wanted to see if there was a simple fix.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.