My 76 Z - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

My 76 Z

Featured Replies

post-30161-14150827659912_thumb.jpg

I've only had it for 4 months. In the middle of getting everything working before a move to removing rust.

Looks like a great car to start with. Keep us posted on your work. We love pics and progress. Good luck with it!

I like the look you have there. I'm planning on doing something similar to my '77. Xenon #3125 air dam with a thin bumper. Pulled off the front bumper last Wednesday, snow day with pay! Welcome to the Forum.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.