drsib260's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

drsib260

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by drsib260

  1. My name is Dave I have a 260z that I purchased new in 1974 55,000 miles it has been in a garage in CA for many years. I have put it back in service running well, it also has a sunroof by (Z-Lid) lift out # 00525 Z-lids first number was 00500 I am looking for Molding or beading to repair the seal. It looks to me that there are maybe 3 moldings to complete the water seal. Is there anyone with information about finding seal ,beading or molding for this roof? Thanks Dave
  2. I have a 260 with a Z-lid sunroof. I purchased this car new, it has 55,000 miles on the clock. Everything works fine but the sunroof seal,molding is in need of replacement. I cannot tell for sure but it looks as if there maybe up to a combination of 3 seal to make this unit water tight. Is there anyone out there with experence in replacing the seals and where can I fine a web site with molding and beading? Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.