greenzee's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

greenzee

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by greenzee

  1. Wouldn't the moustache bar come off by just removing the 2 bolts by the differential case mounting member and the bolt on each side that holds the bushing? I am talking about a '78 280z cpe, or maybe the '78 is different? I was just looking at it before I even start on a pu bushing replace. Any input would definitely mean a lot to me. Thanks and more power !
  2. I would like to know whether the rr c-arm pu bushings need m/shop press or could we install them ourselves? Thanks for any input.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.