Turbozed's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Turbozed

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Turbozed

  1. I cant download it either Is that the full game? I have found lots of demo downloads. Could someone either host it or be kind enough to emailme a copy? Email me Thanks guys
  2. Hi guys, I have just joined 240z.org today, and I must agree that a rb engine swap is a pretty good idea, they go in reasonably easy. I would have loved to do a rb26dett conversion on my z but those engines are expensive, I went with the rb25det (conversion still in progress) still costs a fair bit but still less then rb26dett

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.